News News
Contact us
  • Customer service number:64321087
  • Commercial service telephone:13918059423
  • Technical service telephone:13918059423
  • Contact person: Mr. Cui 
  • Service email:shxtb@163.com
  • Address: room 107, building 8, no. 100, guilin road, xuhui district, Shanghai
source:Stockhead-Special Report: Red Mountain has completed the acquisition of the Mt Mansbridge heavy rare earths project and is planning to kick off drilling in the second quarter of 2020.The company made the decision to proceed with the acquisition due to current market conditions, which favour growing demand for critical minerals such as heavy rare earths.Read: Heavy rare earths prices are due some hefty gains in 2020, says LynasConcurrently, Red Mountain Mining (ASX:RMX) has also decided not to proceed with acquiring the Mt Kokeby kaolin project after careful consideration of project and ...
Release time: 2020 - 02 - 12
viewed:2
source:AZoMApplications of Rare Earth ElementsEstablished industries, such as catalysts, glassmaking, lighting, and metallurgy, have been using rare earth elements for a long time. Such industries, when combined, account for 59% of the total worldwide consumption. Now newer, high-growth areas, such as battery alloys, ceramics, and permanent magnets, are also making use of rare earth elements, which accounts for the other 41%.Rare Earth Elements in Glass ProductionIn the field of glass production, rare earth oxides have long been studied. More specifically, how the properties of the glass may c...
Release time: 2020 - 02 - 11
viewed:0
source:MINING.comThe US Geological Survey (USGS) announced Thursday that US mines produced approximately $86.3 billion in minerals in 2019 – more than $2 billion higher than revised 2018 production totals. US metal mine production in 2019 was estimated to be $28.1 billion, or almost $500 million higher than in 2018. The principal contributors to the total value of metal mine production in 2018 were gold (32%), copper (28%), iron ore (19%) and zinc (7%). The domestic production of critical rare-earth mineral concentrates increased by 8,000 metric tons (over 44%) in 2019 to 26,000 metr...
Release time: 2020 - 02 - 11
viewed:1
source:MINING.com-Geomega Resources (TSX.V: GMA) has secured the required project financing to build the rare earths magnet recycling demonstration plant in St-Bruno-de-Montarville, Quebec.Investissement Quebec, acting as agent of the Quebec government, will provide C$1.72 million in debt financing to Geomega based on a project evaluated at C$3.2 million including capital costs and working capital. The debt is repayable over 72 months starting from 24 months following the first withdrawal of the funds.The proposed use of funds will be towards the purchase of equipment, engineering and construc...
Release time: 2020 - 02 - 10
viewed:2
A total of348articlePage one12/87Home pageThe previous page...  78910111213141516...The next pageback
Copyright ©Copyright 2018 2020 Shanghai rare earth association All Rights Reserved Shanghai ICP NO.05017621
the host:Shanghai Association of Rare Earth the guide:Shanghai Development and Application Office of Rare Earth the organizer:Shanghai rare earth industry promotion center
犀牛云提供云计算服务